This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License.
Email email@example.com or call +44 7785 791791 to arrange a no-obligation consultation.
Fraud affects every business, whether they are aware of it or not. In extreme cases, losses can exceed 5% – do you know how much you’re losing and what countermeasures you should be taking? FraudFit provides businesses with access to high quality, independent, knowledge and skills:
- Strategy, Policy & Standards
- Risk Assessments
- Governance & Compliance
- Fraud Management Processes
Get FraudFit for the future
We can help you get ‘Fraudfit’ by developing a fraud strategy supported by a plan which uses skilled people to deliver goals based on business objectives. The goals may be different for a start-up and a multi-national, but the principles are the same for everybody:
- identify business assets and their value
- identify, assess and record the threats to those assets
- develop detailed requirements/controls to protect those assets
- operate processes to identify and mitigate significant and emerging threats
- establish and report KPIs and compliance.
Do you need help or advice to complete a fraud risk assessment?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7785 791791 to arrange a no-obligation consultation.